Canceling EZAir

carefreebee

I have a few questions regarding Princess EZAir. We are booked on a cruise at the end of this month and have First Class tickets on American Airlines through EZAir. Several circumstances have come up that may require us to cancel our flights and drive to Ft Lauderdale instead. We do have a TA but I'm afraid she's ill and can not get back to us with the details on how to proceed.

I believe American Airlines policy is to issue flight credits for cancellations this close to the flight date.  We have no problem with that considering we have several cruises booked in 2022. Does EZAir allow for this option? Can we do this using the Personalizer option online to cancel the fights? Will a credit be issued to our AA accounts in some type of voucher? If so, how long before these "credits' expire?

Lastly...what do we do if our TA can't do travel agent things with our Princess bookings?

I would at least *try* calling AA and see if they can do anything...they may or may not.  If they cannot then you need to press for your TA do their "TA thing" even if she is ill.  If she works alone then she knows she has an obligation...if she works with a group then she may very well have a backup covering for her.

I cannot speak definitively about what could be done about future cruises.  My opinion? I don't think EZAir will get into the middle of something like that.  I would think that each "cruise package" (for lack of a better term) would stand alone...in other words, flights themselves would not transfer forward from a current flight/cruise.  That would just seem to be an administrative nightmare that Princess would not want to take on.

(My 2 cents worth)