Heads up….quarantine is actually 11 days, not 10

Riversedge

10 hours ago, GeezerCouple said:

So glad to hear you are feeling better.

I suppose if they didn't hear from you when you would be ordering meals (or supplies, etc.), then they'd be checking up more.

Maybe we should plan to add binoculars to the medical supply bag, eh?  Thank goodness you have them!

Is there anything else you now wish you had brought along "to have during isolation" that you don't have and can't [easily?] get from the ship?  You know, such as flatware, china, and a wineglass, although those won't fit in our medical bag.   Those "What To Pack For Your First Cruise" lists might need to change. 😉

GC

The dining room calls after every meal to ask how it was.  I’m sure that’s how they know you are alive.    I’m an overpacker anyways so I have most of what I need.  So glad I brought a good pair of binoculars.  I think if you hound front desk or the dining room they will eventually give you what you want.   Might take a few calls (such as silverware, salt, etc)

to add to the things I posted on my quarantine thread:  sunscreen for both of you.  I’m assuming most people travel with one.  Luckily we had two.  I need it on the balcony today.  I really wish I had a thermal cup.  I’m sure I could order one up from the gift shop but I don’t have room to pack it to take home and don’t want to throw it away.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, OlsSalt said:

Wonder if you can have a puzzle sent to your cabin - that was one of our new "lock down" hobbies. 

The last two days they sent a crossword puzzle with breakfast.  Wish I had an eraser on my pencil!  There’s a lot that can be done online if you have a tablet.  I do, thank goodness. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2