Oceania Suite or Vista Suite?

Lane412000

I have cruised in the Oceania Suite a few times and have really enjoyed it.  Now, there is an opening to book a Vista Suite on a ten day port extensive cruise.  If you have experience in both suites, what are your opinions of one over the other?

TIA

We’ve sailed both and like both…Vista is larger and has the full exercise room…has a very large veranda because it is in the front of the ship although when sailing it is windy and the chairs need to be tied down…we prefer Oceania but would gladly accept either. Btw, the lower the Vista suite the larger the veranda and  the rooms seem a bit larger. We like the location of the Oceania suite better and they are less expensive.

• Thanks 2

Me too.  We have preferred the Deck 11 Oceania Suites ... love the large deck and the wonderful view.  Others prefer the Deck 12 OS.

We didn't use our deck much on the two times we were in a VS.  Not because of wind, as many have complained.  Not sure why ...

We don't find the video room on the Oceania Suites much use at all.  So in that regard we prefer the big TV in the living room with the Vistas.

Despite some of these quibbles, we in general prefer the Deck 11 OS.  Haven't been in one on Deck 12 yet.  Given that we love the view from the rear of the ship, I'm not sure what we'd think about these.

Mura

• Like 1

Mura…to each his own preferences….we like the 12th level Oceania’s better because of the ease of access (we like bringing closer to the action…we don’t have to go all the way to the rear of the ship). We like the separate TV room because one of us can read and one watch TV, a movie or listen to music without interfering with the other. Also we love the large deck on the side on the 12th level.

With the Vista the exercise room is nice but we tend to go to the larger exercise space near the spa because we like the extra equipment and the classes. I guess we are more motivated to exercise when others are exercising around us…go figure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mura said:

Me too.  We have preferred the Deck 11 Oceania Suites ... love the large deck and the wonderful view.  Others prefer the Deck 12 OS.

We didn't use our deck much on the two times we were in a VS.  Not because of wind, as many have complained.  Not sure why ...

We don't find the video room on the Oceania Suites much use at all.  So in that regard we prefer the big TV in the living room with the Vistas.

Despite some of these quibbles, we in general prefer the Deck 11 OS.  Haven't been in one on Deck 12 yet.  Given that we love the view from the rear of the ship, I'm not sure what we'd think about these.

Mura

Either one is great.  Would prefer them to Vista.  Much too windy when ship is at sea and when in port we are off anyway.    Have a great trip. 

22 hours ago, HiFi43 said:

Mura…to each his own preferences….we like the 12th level Oceania’s better because of the ease of access (we like bringing closer to the action…we don’t have to go all the way to the rear of the ship). We like the separate TV room because one of us can read and one watch TV, a movie or listen to music without interfering with the other. Also we love the large deck on the side on the 12th level.

With the Vista the exercise room is nice but we tend to go to the larger exercise space near the spa because we like the extra equipment and the classes. I guess we are more motivated to exercise when others are exercising around us…go figure.

I absolutely agree:  we all have different preferences.  I will NEVER say you are wrong to have a differing opinion from mine!