On Divina now...life is good!

NMsunset

3 hours ago, jamon said:

has anyone had a outside cabin on the divina that faces the back of the ship on deck 13....like cabin 13228, 13226 etc.

Those balconies will be pretty small. We had aft facing on deck 11 on Divina and the balcony was huge but they get smaller as you go up. 
There used to be a great thread on here showing pictures of all of those balconies. I’ll try to find it but if you can, try to get one on deck 10 or 11 instead. 

This is an aft balcony on Divina room 13222 and a link to the YouTube video showing it. You can barely stand on the balcony they’re so small. They’re called Juliet balconies I believe 

Here’s the link 

7C3F9017-5EBE-4701-9D9E-EDCE12EC7985.thumb.png.202c33700ff9af86ac074de808002c5e.png

Edited by styles27

40 minutes ago, styles27 said:

This is an aft balcony on Divina room 13222 and a link to the YouTube video showing it. You can barely stand on the balcony they’re so small. They’re called Juliet balconies I believe 

Here’s the link 

7C3F9017-5EBE-4701-9D9E-EDCE12EC7985.thumb.png.202c33700ff9af86ac074de808002c5e.png

Lol this is almost amusing how small it is. 

Did it get really hot in the aft balcony? We tried the aft on radiance class on RCL once. Balcony was massive almost the size of the room but only problem was no breeze at all unless we left both the cabin and balcony door open (and waste energy as a result). 

it was not that useable because it got way too hot except the morning or the evenings as a result. This was in mid May in southern Caribbean though. 

Edited by FrostyJoe
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, FrostyJoe said:

Lol this is almost amusing how small it is. 

Did it get really hot in the aft balcony? We tried the aft on radiance class on RCL once. Balcony was massive almost the size of the room but only problem was no breeze at all unless we left both the cabin and balcony door open (and waste energy as a result). 

it was not that useable because it got way too hot except the morning or the evenings as a result. This was in mid May in southern Caribbean though. 

No it was really comfortable. But November in the Caribbean is a lot cooler than May that’s for sure. 

• Like 1

Roatan, Belize City, Costa Maya, Cozumel...all as originally scheduled and on time for arrival/departure.

~600 with 900ish crew...per several officers and CD.

Airports and Florida in general is a SS when it comes to scientific smarts...

USA had ~ 16,000 covid deaths last week

The Pandemic is not over by any stretch, just look at WorldOMeter!

@TnTom

No, MDR was/is still early or late. Black Crab for fully vaxxed...

partial or not vaxxed used Villa Rossa, including those traveling with anyone not fully vaxxed.

Food and service were outstanding...lamb, veal, beef, and seafood...others said chicken was good as well...one night they ordered chicken Parm...was bit dry for their taste...boom bowl of hot marinara appears...all good.

Like shrimp? ask for double or triple sized shrimp cocktail starter😃

MDR breakfast was almost empty...<20

Never tried lunch in MDR

Buffet had smoked salmon 4 days...but when they had mousse all you had to do was ask and bam a plate full of loxx was brought to your table.

Made to order egg/omelet station on all but disembark day.

Cheers

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Davevics25 said:

According to the CDC  website the divina is orange(investigating  cases onboard). Are there any signs on board that you are aware of

Where did you find this info? I saw on the CDC site about how they are rating the ships but I can’t find the actual info Per ship 

My wife and I had the Deck 12 cabin right under the Deck 13 one in the video. It had a fairly normal balcony - maybe a notch longer than normal, but nothing like the 10/11 balconies. From 9 down, they bump out the cabin itself, so the balcony is back to a normal size.

Balcony.jpg