Panorama Disembarkation

Yehootu

With the later docking time in Long Beach, what is the time you have to vacate your cabin. I know the earlier the better for the steward ( we tip well ). We have a place in Signal Hill which is about 10 minutes from the ship and would rather wait for the herd to get off and do it leisurely. On Sat mornings we can watch the ship enter channel and  turn to dock. Only 2 more sightings then we'll be waving good bye.

Three weeks ago they requested everyone be out of their cabins by 9:00am.  Passengers carrying off their own luggage go to their Muster Stations. They were supposed to start calling Muster Stations by 9:15 but that was delayed about 20 minutes because one of the facial recognition machines was not working.  Once passengers carrying their own luggage were off then other passenger with departure numbers were called.  After our Muster Station was called we never stopped walking except for a brief stop at the facial recognition machine.  Very easy, very well run.

28 minutes ago, Yehootu said:

With the later docking time in Long Beach, what is the time you have to vacate your cabin. I know the earlier the better for the steward ( we tip well ). We have a place in Signal Hill which is about 10 minutes from the ship and would rather wait for the herd to get off and do it leisurely. On Sat mornings we can watch the ship enter channel and  turn to dock. Only 2 more sightings then we'll be waving good bye.

3 hours ago, farjar said:

Three weeks ago they requested everyone be out of their cabins by 9:00am.  Passengers carrying off their own luggage go to their Muster Stations. They were supposed to start calling Muster Stations by 9:15 but that was delayed about 20 minutes because one of the facial recognition machines was not working.  Once passengers carrying their own luggage were off then other passenger with departure numbers were called.  After our Muster Station was called we never stopped walking except for a brief stop at the facial recognition machine.  Very easy, very well run.

Mahalo, my wife always hates to end her vacation by getting up early.

Just got off Saturday …. 9 am out of the cabin .  I walked off at about 9:30, close to the last group.  Got my luggage and was out of the terminal in 5-10 minutes.  Also, embarkation on 1/29, had 1 pm  heck in time.  Ship was 48% capacity, was enjoying a guys burger at 11:30.  Walked right on. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, cruisin from vegas said:

Just got off Saturday …. 9 am out of the cabin .  I walked off at about 9:30, close to the last group.  Got my luggage and was out of the terminal in 5-10 minutes.  Also, embarkation on 1/29, had 1 pm  heck in time.  Ship was 48% capacity, was enjoying a guys burger at 11:30.  Walked right on. 

Very nice. Our sailing looks like all suites and balcony sold out so might be higher capacity. After 20yrs living in Henderson right up from Wayne, I sure enjoy my 10 minute drive to Signal Hill over the 3.5 hr drive back to LAS. Mahalo for the info.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, cruisin from vegas said:

Also, embarkation on 1/29, had 1 pm  heck in time.  Ship was 48% capacity, was enjoying a guys burger at 11:30.  Walked right on. 

I have a 1pm boarding time on 2/19 and hope for the same experience. Thanks for the info!

• Like 1