Still can’t see reservation even though linked, signed in and out

HI all, I booked a cruise about an hour ago. Despite linking the reservation to my account, I still do not see my reservation online or in the app. I have signed in and out multiple times and deleted and reinstalled app. Royal was really no help when I called. They said they see it. Well that’s great... I don’t! I only see my cruise for March, not the one I have in 8 days! I would like to do some planning for it. Does anyone have any suggestions to get this fixed?? 

I had that happen once and ended up linking it in my husband's account.  Don't have a clue why it happened.  It kept saying it was linked but it never showed up in my account.  To add my husband was not even on the bookings but I could still link it in his account

Edited by molly361

2 minutes ago, Jkaczanowski said:

Have you seen the charge for the deposit yet?  I know I’ve been able to link cruises but haven’t been able to see them in cruise planner until after I see the charge for the deposit.

Charge is pending on Royal Caribbean credit card. 

15 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I had that happen once and ended up linking it in my husband's account.  Don't have a clue why it happened.  It kept saying it was linked but it never showed up in my account.  To add my husband was not even on the bookings but I could still link it in his account

Well I checked that... realized hubby didn’t have an online account. My cruise doesn’t show up there, but it does show him having as many crown and anchor points as me which is wrong. Ugh. He should have 15, not the 35 like me.  

6 minutes ago, Heather1972 said:

Well I checked that... realized hubby didn’t have an online account. My cruise doesn’t show up there, but it does show him having as many crown and anchor points as me which is wrong. Ugh. He should have 15, not the 35 like me.  

I had to manually add it to his account