Booking Entertainment for a Group

sjmbruce

I'm traveling with family. There's a total of eight people across four cabins.  I understand that we need to book entertainment on Oasis class ships and that we have to wait until we're on board to do so.

How is entertainment booked?

How can we book together so we can sit together as a group?

35 minutes ago, sjmbruce said:

In the app - need everyone's booking #. Or, each party can book the same show - arrive at the same time and sit together.

Edited by Biker19

3 hours ago, sjmbruce said:

I'm traveling with family. There's a total of eight people across four cabins.  I understand that we need to book entertainment on Oasis class ships and that we have to wait until we're on board to do so.

Booking a show does not include where you sit.  You sit wherever you find empty seats.  

Thanks for the information! I didn't realize that reservations don't include a seating assignment.  That makes things easier for my group booking wise, but I'm sure we'll need to get there earlier to find eight seats together.  

On 2/17/2022 at 11:22 PM, Heymarco said:

If you load all the reservations in app ahead of time, it’s real easy for one person to book shows. You just select show, reserve, check all 8 names and done.

Can you please tell this app newbie how to add all our reservations to my app?

30 minutes ago, sjmbruce said:

Can you please tell this app newbie how to add all our reservations to my app?

On the check in tab there should be a link at the bottom to add another person - you will need name, DOB and cabin or booking #. 

50 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

On the check in tab there should be a link at the bottom to add another person - you will need name, DOB and cabin or booking #. 

Ah okay. We're not close enough to check in yet, I'll try that once we're able to. Thanks!

Just to be a bit clearer, they haven't opened entertainment bookings lately until you log into the app on the ship.  Once you add people from another cabin to one show reservation they will show up as available to book for all other reservations - you only need their booking number for the first show you book.  So shows beyond the first one are faster to book.  You might be able to do this in the terminal before boarding but don't count on it.  If it doesn't work when you get onboard turn off internet and reselect the ship guest internet.