Signature Beverage Package Question

seagypsea

I tried to find an answer in the other threads but couldn't... so,

This is our first cruise with the Have It All.  We booked directly with HAL.  Our booking shows the credits for the dining and shore excursions, which we used on pre-booked reservations, but nowhere does it say anything about the SBP.  In fact, it's available for us to buy.  This is confusing.  Do we just trust that we have it and there will be an SBP on our card? 

Thanks,

Diann

16 minutes ago, seagypsea said:

I tried to find an answer in the other threads but couldn't... so,

This is our first cruise with the Have It All.  We booked directly with HAL.  Our booking shows the credits for the dining and shore excursions, which we used on pre-booked reservations, but nowhere does it say anything about the SBP.  In fact, it's available for us to buy.  This is confusing.  Do we just trust that we have it and there will be an SBP on our card? 

Thanks,

Diann

Did you get a copy of your reservation from HAL or your TA?  On mine it lists all the "perk" we get with the reservation, usually on the second or third page.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, seagypsea said:

Yes and it's listed on there.  I will certainly take that onboard.  I just think it's strange.  Other cruise lines, it shows up on your online account.

Good - certainly take that with you.  HAL is WAY behind the other cruise lines in technology, I guess they figure us old cruisers cannot handle it anyway!

This has come up repeatedly over the years, a recurring compliant...HAL doesn't communicate this well. We had SPB on our last cruise, before Covid, and we HIA on our cruise in a few days. But there is no documentation. I can see our tips are pre-paid, and that we have two dinners complementary, but no drink plan is mentioned.

I do have a document with the promo that I'll take.  Guess I'll find out in a little over a month how they handle it.  I'm not really worried but my DH wanted me to call them and verify and I really don't want to spend time holding on the phone for a rep who may or may not give me a correct answer.