St. Lucia Beach Bar Hopping Excursion

marimonroefan

Has anyone done this tour?  My sister and I are arriving in St. Lucia on Royal Caribbean on April 14th.  This (private) tour looks like fun but I'd love to hear from someone that's done it.  The last review on their website is from 2019 (likely due to Covid shutdown).  Now that things are up and running, I'd really appreciate some feedback.

On 2/26/2022 at 3:34 PM, marimonroefan said:

Has anyone done this tour?  My sister and I are arriving in St. Lucia on Royal Caribbean on April 14th.  This (private) tour looks like fun but I'd love to hear from someone that's done it.  The last review on their website is from 2019 (likely due to Covid shutdown).  Now that things are up and running, I'd really appreciate some feedback.

Never done it… But better would be to purchase a bottle of Chairman’s Reserve Spiced each on the quayside, pool your money and take a taxi guided tour of St Lucia’s beauty.  Sipping regularly while touring.  
Same end result, but better Rum and sights.  Better memories.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 2/28/2022 at 1:25 PM, PORT ROYAL said:

Never done it… But better would be to purchase a bottle of Chairman’s Reserve Spiced each on the quayside, pool your money and take a taxi guided tour of St Lucia’s beauty.  Sipping regularly while touring.  
Same end result, but better Rum and sights.  Better memories.

That’s a good idea.   Any parts of St Lucia that unique to that island other than the pitons?

20 minutes ago, Wayfairers said:

That’s a good idea.   Any parts of St Lucia that unique to that island other than the pitons?

It’s the people that make St Lucia unique… But, if there was one so called tourist visit that will condense the sense of wonder and beauty of SL it’s Diamond Falls and Gardens. Take it slow, look up/around, take it all in and let the island hug one. Then adding the people to the feelings, one will then understand St Lucia.

As an aside, a personal open question to @reedprincess, for next year, asking for one special place, not on the usual tourist trail, where one can just to sit, look and sigh.  A small local bar nearby would be great.