MARCH MADNESS

gwesq

Does Seabourn do anything special for the NCAA Basketball TOurnament?

Selection Sunday, march 13, is the day we sail on the Ovation.  Do they broadcast the games those next 2 weeks?

Do they do anything about a Pool of some kind? I usually come in near the bottom of NCAA pools, but it would still be fun to have one going on the March 13 sailing.  

GO OWLS!!!    LOL   😉 

Not in my experience.  A few guests got Seabourn to make arrangements to get the Final Four games on a 2016 transatlantic.  They showed them live in the card room and provided self-serve beverages and snacks. We were told they were willing to allow use of the card room for this since it is rarely used by anyone in the evenings and the game times were fairly late based on where we were positioned on the Atlantic. 

There were a small handful of us interested (at peak maybe 6-7 of us) and also made them available for on demand watching on the in-room system afterwards.  As I recall, it required tuning into a channel not available on the in-room televisions.  I would not expect that they’d have the full tournament available.