Questions about splitting OBC, Funplay, excursions

momin05

A few questions for the experienced cruisers…

For our upcoming June cruise, We have OBC from canceled cruises and I think they normally split it equally.  But is there a way to split it unequally? (My daughter doesn’t really need that much OBC). 

One of us also has a lot of funplay credits. I know we can get them in our player bank for machines or in funny chips, but can we split them and get some of each?  And does it matter who uses them?  My husband can just hand me some funny chips to play with, right?

If we get a cabana on HMC, how do we name which people are getting it?  We have a large group, but just need the cabana for a few elderly folks.  If I book it, will it count all 3 people in my cabin to the cabana?  I want to get it for just 4 people in different cabins. I guess it really only matters because those 4 people are the ones who will be allowed early tender and tram service (which is also needed for these elderly people!)

TIA!

If she is on the same credit card as you it will not be a problem as long as she knows what her personal limit will be on the cruise.

When my Hubby and I had 600. OBC last cruise it showed it as split between us on the folio. 

I used my S&S card for more than $300 and he less than $300, but they used all the OBC first then the credit card. (we ended up with a $12. bill at the end of the cruise.

3 hours ago, Bevv said:

If she is on the same credit card as you it will not be a problem as long as she knows what her personal limit will be on the cruise.

When my Hubby and I had 600. OBC last cruise it showed it as split between us on the folio. 

I used my S&S card for more than $300 and he less than $300, but they used all the OBC first then the credit card. (we ended up with a $12. bill at the end of the cruise.

Ah, that makes sense. That will work.  Thanks!

4 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Probably not helpful but I had obc from stock i owned and carnival gave half to my cabin mate. For me to use it all we both had to go down to guest services and agree it was mine, not hers. She had to agree to give it up once onboard.

Thanks.  It sounds like if cabin mates are on a different credit card, this will be the case. Good to know.