Another will should i book this flight question

matymil

I know these get asked all time but I would like some opinions on this. I got an opportunity to go on the Liberty sailing out of Canaveral on Fri for $20 plus fees. This would be my first time ever cruising solo. I would literally just pack a personal item. The flight from MCO is at noon? I'd either take go port or the Carnival transfer over. Thoughts?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, LakeWobegon said:

I think you can make it if the ship arrives on time, and you are in one of the first groups off. We'd never do it. But we never fly out before 2 pm as we like to linger on the ship as long as we can.

Yeah I mean its only 3 days so I'll have one small bag and it will just be me. I'd never do it with my wife and kid. Also I don't technically have to be back until the next day so if something happens it won't be the end of the world. 

I think you will be fine.  We sailed out of PC (flew in and out of MCO) in August.  Our flight was at 11:25 and we had plenty of time.  I was wishing I'd booked the 10:40 flight as we could have made that (but that would not leave room for any unexpected issues).

I wish I would have noted the time we arrived at the airport, but we were not rushed at all - even had time to get breakfast before the flight.