I can't check in for my cruise in 4 days

matymil

This is the first time in 10 cruises that I've ever had an issue checking in. My sailing on the Liberty this Friday and for some reason I cannot complete it. Everything is checked off but it won't let me select a time. I checked it probably 20 times, reset my phone, cleared the cache, switched browsers and tried the laptop....nothing. Figured someone on here may have dealt with something similar. 

Screenshot_20220228-011017_Chrome.jpg

45 minutes ago, mondello said:

Most people would white out their name before posting, no need to post personal information. Why didn't you check-in when it opened up at 14/16 days? Hope you get this fixed without too much trouble.

Because I booked it a couple of hours ago. There's less info there than on a FB page I'm good but thanks for advice. 

12 minutes ago, matymil said:

Because I booked it a couple of hours ago. There's less info there than on a FB page I'm good but thanks for advice. 

Your kid is gonna be a Platinum before he's a teenager. Have a great cruise!

1 hour ago, matymil said:

Yeah I know you're trying to prove a point but congrats, you just made it creepy.

Why would that be creepy? They usually salute the youngest and oldest Platinum at the Welcome Aboard show with the Cruise Director.

add: Oh, you think I was referring to too much personal info? No, I just knew that you had mentioned taking your toddler on these cruises.

Edited by mondello
Add
  • Like 1

When check-in opened for my cruise, I picked the time first and filled in just a few things. Then I went back later to complete the rest. When I went back in, I had similar issues to you, where it showed incomplete sections but wouldn't let me access them. I had been using Google Chrome, so I opened it in Microsoft Edge and I was able to enter the missing information. It might be a cookie issue, not sure, but using a different browser worked for me.

3 hours ago, itching2cruiseagain said:

When check-in opened for my cruise, I picked the time first and filled in just a few things. Then I went back later to complete the rest. When I went back in, I had similar issues to you, where it showed incomplete sections but wouldn't let me access them. I had been using Google Chrome, so I opened it in Microsoft Edge and I was able to enter the missing information. It might be a cookie issue, not sure, but using a different browser worked for me.

Thanks. I'll try edge on the laptop