Vista class ships premium L shaped balconies come with lounge chair?

cruisingguy007

Booked a premium balcony room (at a much higher price) because I saw videos of it with two chairs, table and balcony. Then I saw other photos with only two chairs and even a video with the longer missing. Anyone sail recently in one of these cabins on a vista class ship and can confirm that they do have a lounger. I'll be on Panorama specifically but any info from vista class ships should be relevant since they are designed the same. 

I am not aware of any L-shaped "premium" balconies on the Vista class.  I have sailed in a "premium Vista" balcony (also known as an "aft wrap" balcony) before and I am guessing that is what you are talking about.  However, they are not L shaped.  They just sort of curve around the ship.  It had a couple of loungers and a couple of chairs with a sort of small table, but not a true table you could eat at.  I don't even think the "premium" balconies have that and are much smaller.  The premium balconies on the side of the ship are basically no deeper than a standard balcony (only a little longer) so I don't think a lounger would fit. However, it is worth noting that the aft wrap ("premium Vista" balcony) and aft view balconies are not covered except for on the top floor and I think the premium is. 

The only time I have ever been in an L-shaped balcony with a full-sized table was on the Mardi Gras in an aft wrap suite.  It not only had a full-sized table and  multiple loungers, but also a jacuzzi bath tub.  

Edited by Eli_6

OMG, I just realized that you meant the room was L shaped rather than the balcony.  LOLOL.  Yeah, I think those rooms have a lounger turned side ways and a couple of chairs and side table, but not a full sized table.  They are not very deep, though.  More just longer than standard.