Live Cruising Review Symphony of the Seas 3/12/2022 - 3/19/2022 Plenty of Pictures!!!

Thanks for sharing all these amazing pictures and other information.  We board April 2.  Getting very

excited.  Our first cruise in 2 years.  Oasis class our favorite class of ships.  

If you recall are their rowers/water rowers in the gym ?  Does the walking track go all the way around without stairs ?  My husband will be in a w/c and I want to take him around so he can experience it.

Thanks.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sdrocks said:

Thanks for sharing all these amazing pictures and other information.  We board April 2.  Getting very

excited.  Our first cruise in 2 years.  Oasis class our favorite class of ships.  

If you recall are their rowers/water rowers in the gym ?  Does the walking track go all the way around without stairs ?  My husband will be in a w/c and I want to take him around so he can experience it.

Thanks.

I love Oasis Class ship!  There are two rowers at the gym and the walking track goes all the way around with no steps unless you want to cut and walk up the steps to the aqua theater!  Have a great voyage!

2 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

I love Oasis Class ship!  There are two rowers at the gym and the walking track goes all the way around with no steps unless you want to cut and walk up the steps to the aqua theater!  Have a great voyage!

Thanks so much.