Live Cruising Review Symphony of the Seas 3/12/2022 - 3/19/2022 Plenty of Pictures!!!

36 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

I will go check and report back to you.

I am having semi withdrawals as you and one other on HAL are the only reviews now for this week!  All others I was following last week have ended.  Next week is going to be really rough after you return to land!  My HAL reviewers are switching to Panama Canal transit which will be the only review I'm following.

I looked on the boards earlier and pretty slim pickens for this week reviews, spring break is in full force!

Thank you so much!!!   Don’t worry the next virtual cruise departs on 4/3 on Celebrity Edge!!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

Even though it's a port day, you can go to Johnnie Rockets after 200 or Playmakers after 300 using the UDP, right?  Otherwise of course it's the Izumi snack at 530 and dinner at either Jamie's, Chops, 150 Central Park, Hooked, or Wonderland.

Yeap your UDP will work there but that will interfere with the evening eating schedule so I rather do Windjammer instead.  Also you are not limited to snack at Izumi.  You can have a bite at Hooked and then go to 150 later.  Although that will eat up a lot of your time unless you tell the server in advance of your plans and then they will work with you!

51 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Yeap your UDP will work there but that will interfere with the evening eating schedule so I rather do Windjammer instead.  Also you are not limited to snack at Izumi.  You can have a bite at Hooked and then go to 150 later.  Although that will eat up a lot of your time unless you tell the server in advance of your plans and then they will work with you!

If you go to a 700 show and get an override 800 dinner reservation, then JR would be possible at 200 unless of course you hit the Windjammer around noon.  I'm going to try to hit as many of the shows as possible during the 5 day value cruise so specialty dining can take preference the following week on the 7 day UDP sailing over entertainment.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

If you go to a 700 show and get an override 800 dinner reservation, then JR would be possible at 200 unless of course you hit the Windjammer around noon.  I'm going to try to hit as many of the shows as possible during the 5 day value cruise so specialty dining can take preference the following week on the 7 day UDP sailing over entertainment.

Yeap, any time with 7 show you will need an override for 8PM dinning even though the show might say 50 minutes!

1 hour ago, FionaMG said:

What did you book?

I manage to squeeze in a back to back on the Symphony the last two weeks in September.  They found a same ocean balcony room for me but not Central Park balcony.  I didn’t want to move around on parade day so I took the ocean balcony.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

I'm slowly picking up the nuances.

They might fix that.  I spoke to the guest relations manager about that and they said they are definitely looking into this and desperately trying to fix that so people don’t come up to the line on embarkation day.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

The better question might be what he didn't book.  Could be a shorter list.

That goodie bag was the manager of Next Cruise.  I was in the office yesterday and waited for about 20 minutes for my appointment but I had to go check out the art work at the mens room.  When I came back another lady was there  waiting.  When they called me for the appointment, she flipped out.  She was like I was here first, I have a 1:30 blah blah blah , the manager was trying to calm her down and told her that I was here first and I have an appointment she was escalating but calmed down after the manager stood up and was going to approach her (she was helping someone one).    People are crazy… she was there with her daughter too!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Thank you so much!!!   Don’t worry the next virtual cruise departs on 4/3 on Celebrity Edge!!

Great!  That’ll take us to our departure day of 4/13 for Ft. Lauderdale and  Celebrity Apex!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

I manage to squeeze in a back to back on the Symphony the last two weeks in September.  They found a same ocean balcony room for me but not Central Park balcony.  I didn’t want to move around on parade day so I took the ocean balcony.

Very nice. I have never done a b2b but I agree it would be a bit of a pain to have to change rooms so it's good they managed to get you the same room for both legs.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, joand452 said:

Great!  That’ll take us to our departure day of 4/13 for Ft. Lauderdale and  Celebrity Apex!  

Ooooh I loved the APEX!  It was amazing when I sailed back in January!  Beautiful ship, fantastic crew, amazing service.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Very nice. I have never done a b2b but I agree it would be a bit of a pain to have to change rooms so it's good they managed to get you the same room for both legs.

I will use the extra time to book shows/dinner 😆 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cruisegirl1976 said:

Just catching up on all your post, love them, I just got off the symphony a little over a week ago.. already miss the ship.  Enjoy!

She is a beauty!  Did they say why no HairSpray? I am throughly entertained and no need to file a report with guest relations 😝 but other people have asked!