Guernsey shore excursion advice please.

liptastic

We are booking our excursions for Navigator cruise August . Admittedly I should have sorted this out earlier. The specific tour my husband was keen on is sold out with no offer to WL . 
It’s the military museum tour.  Can you do this tour on your own?  Hopefully we can enquire at Destination desk when we board , but thanks in advance for any advice . 
Jean.

The underground hospital is worth a visit and is expanding its exhibits. There is a bus from town to St Andrew’s and the stop is about 400 yards from the hospital. From the hospital it is possible to do a short walk to the Little Chapel, also worth a visit. From the Little Chapel you can get the bus back into town again. The bus terminus is right by the quay to which you will be tendering. Another place to visit is The Occupation Museum in Forest, a bus to the airport stops not too far away. Bus fares are cheap and it’s a fixed price no matter how long the journey. 
If you are a fan of Les Miserables there is Victor Hugo’s house just walking distance from the tendering quay, but you’ll have to check opening times. He wrote Toilers of The Sea there. 
Enjoy your visit. 
John

Bus 71 for Underground Hospital and Little Chapel and return. 
Occupation Museum 95. Small, privately owned but very interesting. Yes, you can do it on your own. 

You will be greeted by people on the quay who I guess will provide maps etc. 

John