Seashore Specialty Restaurant Menus

Oxo

I just did a Google search for Seashore Specialty Restaurant (SR) menus to see what you may order when you buy the Trio pkg. I went to MSC Site to view Seashore. Could not find menus only SRs. I went to my reservation and could book pkg, but could not see menus. On our Jul 2022 cruise the price is $110. You have Butcher Cut, Ocean Shore & Mexican.

Anyone have a link to the menus? If I find it I will post it here. 

TIA

I just tried again to find the Seashore menus. I can see what menu is posted from Seaside and other MSC ships. However, they are old and from 2019 - 2021. Nothing new in 2022. That is totally a shame that MSC offers you a pkg, but you cannot see the menu for those Specialty Restaurants. Apparently, even on Facebook I cannot find a posting with the menus from the Seashore. 

1 hour ago, DisneyTech said:

These are the ones that I have. I’m on seashore now and will try to get the others. 

Butchers Cut Menu.pdf 3.15 MB · 1 download Hola Menu.pdf 3.3 MB · 0 downloads Tepenyaki Menu.pdf 1.63 MB · 1 download

Thank you very much. Please don't waste your Internet time on this for me.  I appreciate your time. 

Stay Safe and Happy Cruising! 

After review of the menus, I really am disappointed in the Halo menu. We love Mexican food, but this is not what we consider a Specialty Restaurant menu. It is more like Taco Bell. 

As for Tepenyacky they want to charge you $20 more per person for scallops & lobster? How much lobster would you get to warrant the extra $20.

MSC Specialty Restaurants are totally overpriced. 

We have an Unlimited Dining Pkg on Oasis OTS for 7 nights in any Specialty Restaurant, as many times as, we want to return to the same SR. Not like MSC dictating what SRs you may attend. 

That includes lunches in any SR on Sea Days. You also may choose anything from the entire menu.  That cost me $217 for the 7 nights, plus Sea day lunches. That included the tips, too.

Why is MSC so expensive? NCL and Celebrity have better prices, too.

26 minutes ago, mlbdude said:

I would not buy Hola as a package but at $18 for all you can eat it is a great value and the food is fantastic.

WOW! Thank you! That really makes sense. 

Why would MSC bundle that in a Trio Dining Package? 

That explains why the Duo is $99 and the Trio is $110. 

Just like now charging for food in the Sports Bar.

33 minutes ago, Paphillyguy said:

Also, if you d othe Experiences make sure to check what's included and what is not included prior to deciding.  I felt the Butchers Cut Experience was too limiting.  

Very true! That's why I wanted to see the current menus. MSC is the only cruise line that does this type of package. Many people are not aware of this and totally surprised when they order. The people pushing these on the ship do not tell you of the limitations. 

Sort of a Bait n Switch!

Thank you! 

We like the dining packages and get some kind of version of them on each of our cruises.  Limitations aren't too bad.  Pricing can't go much higher otherwise the deal will be off, but it's still a good value.  No service charges when bought in advance.   Royal might be cheaper but wouldnt you pay at least $1500 more for a 7-night cruise w balcony on one of their boats like the Oasis?  

Edited by CampNCruise74