HAL Quench Beverage Package

twoforone

We just disembarked from our March 6 sailing on the Nieuw Statendam and had the Quench Package. It did include “smoothies”, BUT, it wasn’t a homemade smoothie. It was the daiquiri mix they use. At least that was all we were offered and told was available. 

*Forgot to add that the welcome card in our stateroom said unlimited non-alcoholic drinks for our Quench Package. A little confusing as the website said up to 15. We didn’t come close to unlimited let alone 15. 

Edited by CvilleJane
added additional info

On 3/19/2022 at 3:19 PM, CruiserBruce said:

I specifically asked about milkshakes on our recent cruise. Milkshakes are NOT covered by any drink plan.

Hmmm...we had the SBP in Dec on the Eurodam and they didn't charge us for milkshakes at the Dive In burger counter.

41 minutes ago, AFNavigator said:

Hmmm...we had the SBP in Dec on the Eurodam and they didn't charge us for milkshakes at the Dive In burger counter.

We were on Koningsdam. Both the Dive In and the Gelato station had the same sign, $4.95 for the standard shake, $5.95 for the specialty shake. Not covered,  according to the Gelato server.

23 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

We were on Koningsdam. Both the Dive In and the Gelato station had the same sign, $4.95 for the standard shake, $5.95 for the specialty shake. Not covered,  according to the Gelato server.

Maybe our cashier made a happy mistake in our favor.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

How can I tell if something is included if I get one beverage and then check my account? What should I see there? A charge and then a discount? Nothing because it was not charged? A charge which would be discounted at the end of the cruise? Sorry, newbie at HAL here...