Stranger's contact Info in my Cruise Info.

Luvcrusn

1 hour ago, OUBaylor1 said:

Are you allowed to share LLP's email on this forum?  I have spoken to three different Celebrity representatives and my personal information still has not been corrected.

Don't see why not.   It is  a public record on financial sites and can easily be found just by Googling her name.

• 4 months later...
On 3/20/2022 at 5:00 PM, canderson said:

I'm never one to recommend turning a problem into OBC/FCC, but screwing up by exposing personal information to 3rd parties might encourage me to press that button HARD just to make a point.  They really do need to clean up their act.

And so, to resurrect this 'zombie thread'...

Was looking at reservations for us / daughter + SIL today.  I had previous linked us so that we could work together on some things.  Today I clicked on the down arrow for their reservation for "More details", and found someone called "Ana R." linked to their reservation in addition to me.  I have absolutely no idea who "Ana R" is, but I hope she doesn't frequent the website!  

NO BUENO!

Had an interesting conversation with Celebrity (who are answering phones VERY quickly this evening for web base issues, button 3) who could not see this link on their end.  I emailed the agent a screen shot so that she'd have something to go beat IT up ... er, open a ticket with.

So whatever IT's malfunction from before, it hasn't stopped.  Watch your reservations carefully.  I will be expecting satisfaction within the 48 hours promised, else ...

As I've often said - It's a good thing Celebrity provides a really good onboard experience.  Their IT department is just plain inept.

1011419864_BadLink2.thumb.jpg.9bf49848f1f468d5bf3c4357629379dc.jpg

Edited by canderson
silly typoz