Carnival Sunshine Cabin Selection Advice

pinniped71

We are considering booking the Sunshine in June.  There are a few aft Ocean View available.  I have been reading that this ship in general seems to have more rocking movement than others.  Has anyone stayed in an aft ocean view Main deck and what was your experience with the motion of the ship?    I am not super prone to motion sickness, but do not want to be miserable the whole cruise.  We usually aim for mid ship, but these cabins look cool to my son so thought I would get some input before booking.  Thanks in advance for any advice!  

1 hour ago, pinniped71 said:

We are considering booking the Sunshine in June.  There are a few aft Ocean View available.  I have been reading that this ship in general seems to have more rocking movement than others.  Has anyone stayed in an aft ocean view Main deck and what was your experience with the motion of the ship?    I am not super prone to motion sickness, but do not want to be miserable the whole cruise.  We usually aim for mid ship, but these cabins look cool to my son so thought I would get some input before booking.  Thanks in advance for any advice!  

I had cabin 5331 on the promenade deck when I was on the Sunshine in 2017. I don't recall any rocking. But, rocking doesn't bother me so that could be a factor. 

I thought the room location was very convenient.