Limited spa options showing for my cruise

mizur

In YC on Seascape in February '23 and would like to add some spa enhancements to my cruise.  When I log in there are only 3 options available from the spa menu for my cruise.  Any thoughts?

37 minutes ago, mizur said:

In YC on Seascape in February '23 and would like to add some spa enhancements to my cruise.  When I log in there are only 3 options available from the spa menu for my cruise.  Any thoughts?

MSC doesn't seem to offer many spa options to purchase prior to the cruise based on my experience.   Sometimes they offer a wider selection and other times only a few options.

14 hours ago, tallnthensome said:

That's too far out.... 

Probably not likely to change.  We had only three pre-purchase options available for our recent B2B.  Never changed from a year out to right before the sail date.

17 hours ago, mizur said:

Again, too far out.  You might be better off on the first day of the cruise arranging for your choices based on itinerary, sea days, time you'd like to go, etc.  In YC you will have full use of the thermal areas which are rather delightful on their own and free.  All other offerings are easily 2-3X more expensive than on land.