Legend Question

Gma&Gpa

I just booked for the Carnival Legend for May 2023.  Looking at the deck plans, I see no mention of the Coffee Bar/Cafe (whatever we call it).  Since it is the same class as the Pride and they have it, I am assuming that the Legend does also.   Several coffee lovers going on this cruise (including myself) - so I just wanted to assure them

Any other tips I should know about this ship in particular?

Thank you

2 hours ago, Gma&Gpa said:

I just booked for the Carnival Legend for May 2023.  Looking at the deck plans, I see no mention of the Coffee Bar/Cafe (whatever we call it).  Since it is the same class as the Pride and they have it, I am assuming that the Legend does also.   Several coffee lovers going on this cruise (including myself) - so I just wanted to assure them

Thank you

Legends Cafe on the Promenade deck

It's there.  The only big difference I noticed between the Legend and the Pride is that they've taken out half of one of the fun shops on the Legend. The one with the alcohol is much smaller than on the Pride. 

3 hours ago, Gma&Gpa said:

Thank you

We went on the Legend in March and went to the coffee shop every day. Coffee, fraps and my favorite chocolate milk shakes. 

14 hours ago, csoud68 said:

That's a great chart, I've never seen it. But it makes no mention of Legend Cafe or the coffee bar on Lido (I can understand not mentioning the coffee bar on Lido since it is coffee only and the chart outlines where to get food but the Legend Cafe does feature the deserts that are featured in other Cafes so it should be there).