Port Canaveral

Kelli0927

We will be debarking Apr 19 and our flight doesn't leave Orlando until 330. We rented a car for the day. We are debating whether we want to spend some time at Cocoa Beach (I don't really like the idea of getting sandy before a flight) or maybe finding some hiking somewhere in between Canaveral and Orlando. I also want to have a seafood lunch before heading to the airport. Any suggestions on good places to hike? 

38 minutes ago, Kelli0927 said:

We will be debarking Apr 19 and our flight doesn't leave Orlando until 330. We rented a car for the day. We are debating whether we want to spend some time at Cocoa Beach (I don't really like the idea of getting sandy before a flight) or maybe finding some hiking somewhere in between Canaveral and Orlando. I also want to have a seafood lunch before heading to the airport. Any suggestions on good places to hike? 

We enjoy eating at some of the restaurants right there in the port.

Grills, Fishlips and Rusty’s are some of our favorites and you can’t beat the view!!😎😎

• Like 2

I'm not aware of any hiking between Port Canaveral and Orlando International Airport. And if your reluctant to get sandy, I'd be reluctant to get sweaty too. The above advice on seafood restaurants right at the port is excellent although if you're off the ship by 8 or 9am, it's still a couple hours before lunch. Finally, you need to check-in at MCO at least 2 hours (better 3 hours) before your flight because the TSA lines have been LONG (unless you're Pre-Check) and baggage drop lines can be as well.

8 hours ago, KINGBOBOFTHENORTH said:

I'm not aware of any hiking between Port Canaveral and Orlando International Airport. And if your reluctant to get sandy, I'd be reluctant to get sweaty too. The above advice on seafood restaurants right at the port is excellent although if you're off the ship by 8 or 9am, it's still a couple hours before lunch. Finally, you need to check-in at MCO at least 2 hours (better 3 hours) before your flight because the TSA lines have been LONG (unless you're Pre-Check) and baggage drop lines can be as well.

Grills serves breakfast with mimosas!!!! 😎😎😎

• Haha 1