Double Crown and Anchor points

Hi Guys,

We booked the Repo cruise in November 2021 Honolulu to Brisbane Australia departing October 2022. Does this cruise qualify for the Double points? We are unsure can anyone clarify for us?
Thanks in advance.
Glen and Shari

double-points-australia.jpg?itok=KwmlSk0D

On 4/16/2022 at 7:46 PM, Surfguyxxx said:

According to your letter, yep.  I loved AU and can't wait to go back again.  Enjoy.

Wow, that's fantastic! 18 night repo cruise in a Suite=36points, double that=72 points! This will put us to Diamond Plus!!!

• Like 4

On 4/17/2022 at 11:05 PM, SuitesRbest said:

Wow, that's fantastic! 18 night repo cruise in a Suite=36points, double that=72 points! This will put us to Diamond Plus!!!

I did the same thing last October and got 78 points for my Harmony TA crossing.  It would have been more but RC cut 1 day off of our cruise so that they could test every crew member as it was the first TA to do a crossing since cruising started opening back up.  Still not too shabby!  Working on hitting Pinnacle myself!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Surfguyxxx said:

I did the same thing last October and got 78 points for my Harmony TA crossing.  It would have been more but RC cut 1 day off of our cruise so that they could test every crew member as it was the first TA to do a crossing since cruising started opening back up.  Still not too shabby!  Working on hitting Pinnacle myself!

Pineapple (what we call it LOL) is where we are all working to as suggest!! Still great points though.

Edited by SuitesRbest
  • Like 1