Bermuda National Museum

ChristyS

My husband really wants to go to this museum but I can’t can’t much about it our how to get there . We cruise April 30 and will be there Monday may 2-3. Are there private excursions? Any help is appreciated 

3 minutes ago, ChristyS said:

My husband really wants to go to this museum but I can’t can’t much about it our how to get there . We cruise April 30 and will be there Monday may 2-3. Are there private excursions? Any help is appreciated 

The National Museum of Bermuda is in the Royal Naval Dockyard, which is where most ships dock. Based on your dates in port it looks like you're on the Enchantment of the Sea, so you'll be docking right there. No excursion necessary...it's just steps from your ship. Here's the museum's website https://nmb.bm/ .

26 minutes ago, ChristyS said:

Thank you but I meant the National trust museum - something about civil war weapons ?

Take the ferry to St. George ‘s. It is a short walk. I think it cost $5 a few years ago. No excursion needed. The trust has a few museums but I believe the one you want is at Tucker House from your description. I visited it in 2019. It is a small museum in a historic building. It is not open every day. I don’t think it is open on Monday. But not sure. So you won’t spend a whole lot of time there but definitely worth visiting as part of visiting St. George as a whole. 

914BB0B1-16E3-48A4-9FA7-D186900CD8BD.jpeg

Edited by Charles4515