Water Dispensers on Apex

Is there a separate water dispenser on Apex just for filling reusable water bottles ( not at the usually soft drinks machines?)  We have a few hikes planned on our upcoming cruise and do not want to use single use bottles. We have only cruised Disney before and they have a separate water dispenser on one of the top decks.

While I am on the subject of single use, can you get your own reusable coffee cup filled at Al Bacio for take away drinks? I think I read this used to be the case but may have stopped due to Covid. 

Thanks.

6 hours ago, Scottishclover said:

Is there a separate water dispenser on Apex just for filling reusable water bottles ( not at the usually soft drinks machines?)  We have a few hikes planned on our upcoming cruise and do not want to use single use bottles. We have only cruised Disney before and they have a separate water dispenser on one of the top decks.

While I am on the subject of single use, can you get your own reusable coffee cup filled at Al Bacio for take away drinks? I think I read this used to be the case but may have stopped due to Covid. 

Thanks.

No. There are regular water fountains in the Fitness Center, but I don't know any Celebrity, Carnival, or Royal ship with those water bottle fillers one finds in land based gyms and now airports.

1 hour ago, kwokpot said:

No. There are regular water fountains in the Fitness Center, but I don't know any Celebrity, Carnival, or Royal ship with those water bottle fillers one finds in land based gyms and now airports.

That’s exactly what I meant - ones where you can fill up your bottle without touching the nozzle of the dispenser so no worries about being unhygienic.  Looks like I will just need to use the cup method to fill. Thank you.

4 hours ago, Alakegirl said:

Same with coffee drinks.  They will generally not put drinks directly into your cup.  You need to make the pour from their cup to yours

Oh well we will just need to sit down and enjoy our coffee in Cafe Al Bacio instead. Most cafes these days offer incentives if you bring your reusable cup.