Can just part of cabin upgrade to premium plus?

drmomsc

We will be cruising in a 2 bedroom Haven cabin with our adult children. My husband and I would like premium plus, but our kids would not really appreciate it, nor do I care to spend $1000 for all of us. Has anyone had any luck upgrading just 2 out of 4 in a cabin once onboard?

39 minutes ago, drmomsc said:

We will be cruising in a 2 bedroom Haven cabin with our adult children. My husband and I would like premium plus, but our kids would not really appreciate it, nor do I care to spend $1000 for all of us. Has anyone had any luck upgrading just 2 out of 4 in a cabin once onboard?

We are in the exact same situation on our June cruise….2BR with 3 adult children.  
Here is what I can tell you….last month we were on the Epic and we asked the concierge on that cruise if it can be done when we take our June cruise.  He said If we talked to our concierge on the Joy in June that they would be able to do this for us once on board. 
I’ll report back in June if we were successful. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/1/2022 at 5:22 PM, drmomsc said:

Well as promised, I’m reporting back, only pre cruise!

Today I called the pre-cruise concierge for Haven and was able to upgrade only two of us to the Premium Plus package! 
No issues whatsoever.  I was able to pay the $487.20 with my card.  
very excited that this is all taken care of pre-cruise. 
only 13 more days to wait!

• Like 2