deck 11 or deck 10 room location on Ovation

suzsummit

I am currently in a PH on deck 11 on Encore and last November I was in a PH on deck 10 on Ovation. I much prefer the one on 10. The suites are identical but on 11, unless you want to go outside and walk down steps to the deck above the pool, you have to go forward to get to inside steps or elevators. The deck 11 PH is very handy for the Observation Bar since it’s right down the hall and that’ s quite nice but otherwise I liked being on deck 10 better.

• Like 3

It is easier to crawl back to a deck eleven Penthouse after a heavy session in the observation bar.

No stairs to navigate and no buttons to press.The only trouble you might have is trying to get through the door to your suite.

😀

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr Luxury said:

It is easier to crawl back to a deck eleven Penthouse after a heavy session in the observation bar.

No stairs to navigate and no buttons to press.The only trouble you might have is trying to get through the door to your suite.

😀

LOL !  I was on deck 11 twice, and liked it for that reason.  Actually, being on deck 11 felt like being on a private ship. Very small area, early bird coffee, observation lounge empty almost all day was like having my own living room. Very private area overlooking the pool with couch and loungers . Servers would come up during the day if they saw you sitting out there ( they always did), and nice spot for people watching.  Of course, everyone has their own preferences. This was mine, on the Ovation & Encore. However, where ever you wind up, you’ll have a great cruise ! 

• 2 months later...
On 5/8/2022 at 5:27 PM, fdnycruiser said:

LOL !  I was on deck 11 twice, and liked it for that reason.  Actually, being on deck 11 felt like being on a private ship. Very small area, early bird coffee, observation lounge empty almost all day was like having my own living room. Very private area overlooking the pool with couch and loungers . Servers would come up during the day if they saw you sitting out there ( they always did), and nice spot for people watching.  Of course, everyone has their own preferences. This was mine, on the Ovation & Encore. However, where ever you wind up, you’ll have a great cruise ! 

Deck 11 sounds great for reasons you've given but does anyone know if penthouse suites underneath The Retreat experience much noise from above?

18 minutes ago, cadburysmom said:

Deck 11 sounds great for reasons you've given but does anyone know if penthouse suites underneath The Retreat experience much noise from above?

I heard no noise from above when I was in a Deck 11 PH.  It was an extremely quiet location as was the Deck 10 PH I sailed in on my previous cruise.

• Thanks 1