Error Posting an Air Question

visibilityunlimited

I mistakenly posted a flight question on P&O cruises rather than this topic.  Moreover I don’t know how to move the post I made. Could someone explain how to move the post to this topic, or look at P&O for my pist “visibility unlimited”. Posted it a few minutes earlier than this post. Thanks for any help.

29 minutes ago, visibilityunlimited said:

Moreover I don’t know how to move the post I made.

Go to the post. Click the three dots in the top right-hand corner, then click "Report". Click the radio button for Wrong Forum / Move Thread, and add a message to the moderators to ask for it to come here.

FWIW, if you're flying to CVG, there should be plenty of easy one-stop itineraries from any major European starting point, either connecting in Paris or in a big US gateway. So in principle, I can't see why there should be any problem. Looking for flights at the very end of March 2023 should give you a decent idea of what can be done, as the northern summer scheduling season will have started by then.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, visibilityunlimited said:

I mistakenly posted a flight question on P&O cruises rather than this topic.  Moreover I don’t know how to move the post I made. Could someone explain how to move the post to this topic, or look at P&O for my pist “visibility unlimited”. Posted it a few minutes earlier than this post. Thanks for any help.

You will need to ask the moderator to move it over...

bon voyage

20 hours ago, Globaliser said:

Go to the post. Click the three dots in the top right-hand corner, then click "Report". Click the radio button for Wrong Forum / Move Thread, and add a message to the moderators to ask for it to come here.

FWIW, if you're flying to CVG, there should be plenty of easy one-stop itineraries from any major European starting point, either connecting in Paris or in a big US gateway. So in principle, I can't see why there should be any problem. Looking for flights at the very end of March 2023 should give you a decent idea of what can be done, as the northern summer scheduling season will have started by then.

I know CDG-CVG doesn't start until August of this year, do you know if it's going to be year-round or seasonal? Seems like an interesting route to keep year-round, but also August seems like an odd time to start (er, resume) a seasonal European route. 

As a kid I once flew CDG-CVG (late 90s) and it always cracked me up that you could fly from Paris to Kentucky nonstop. 

9 hours ago, Zach1213 said:

I know CDG-CVG doesn't start until August of this year, do you know if it's going to be year-round or seasonal?

EF says year-round: 3x from 2 August 2022; daily from 30 October 2022 (start of NW 2022/23). The availability displays have it as daily as far out as DL has filed flights (3 April 2023).

Of course, in current circumstances anything can change ...