Meet & Mingle is ON for Upcoming Cruise

joyride

The Cruise Critic link for Meet & Mingle says that Azamara has suspended registration for Meet & Mingle on their website.

We are going on Pursuit, May 31st and we were able to register on the Azamara Website and received a confirmation email.

You're right!  The search function says there is no M&M for my cruise, but when I filled out the Registration part it said yes – and I got the confirming email.  Thanks for posting this!

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 12.20.51 PM.png

28 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

You're right!  The search function says there is no M&M for my cruise, but when I filled out the Registration part it said yes – and I got the confirming email.  Thanks for posting this!

Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 12.20.51 PM.png

Puzzled.

Am I right in thinking that 'the Registration part' to which you refer is on the Azamara Web site?

Again, is the search via the Azamara Web site?

Whilst this may seem obvious to you, it isn't obvious to me. DUHHHH! 

If the registration is via the Azamara Web site, would I be right in thinking this option is only available once check-in is available? If not, would you please be so kind as to provide detailed instructions on how to access the relevant parts of Azamara's Web site? 

39 minutes ago, blag said:

Puzzled.

Am I right in thinking that 'the Registration part' to which you refer is on the Azamara Web site?

If the registration is via the Azamara Web site, would I be right in thinking this option is only available once check-in is available? If not, would you please be so kind as to provide detailed instructions on how to access the relevant parts of Azamara's Web site? 

Yes, go to the bottom menu on the Azamara website, click on ‘Booked’, scroll down to the section that is about Meet & Mingle then click & complete the requested information

We are on Pursuit next week (May 17th) and I was not able to see Meet and Mingle on any drop down menu, but I did find it today by using the search feature on the website. It shows Meet and Mingle is available for our cruise next week and allows me to register. 

58 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Yes, go to the bottom menu on the Azamara website, click on ‘Booked’, scroll down to the section that is about Meet & Mingle then click & complete the requested information

Although it isn't obvious that 'BOOKED' is a link, I clicked on it, and miles down the page found the section on 'Meet and Mingle' [FIND OUT MORE], and was able to register.

Many thanks.

(Hope you are both well!) 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, blag said:

Although it isn't obvious that 'BOOKED' is a link, I clicked on it, and miles down the page found the section on 'Meet and Mingle' [FIND OUT MORE], and was able to register.

Many thanks.

(Hope you are both well!) 

I’m fine, my DH is reasonable but still in pain following his spinal surgery 14 months ago.

6 hours ago, blag said:

Puzzled.

It’s the Cruise Critic website. At the top of the Azamara board. 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/meet-mingle/azamara/

2 hours ago, blag said:

Puzzled.

Thanks, but that didn't work for me. I successfully followed Grandma Cruising's instructions. 

Thanks for this post; I never would have found it otherwise.  I just signed up for the M&M on the June 4 cruise on Onward out of Athens.  The confirmation email I got said 18 people are registered.  Hopefully a few more people will find it thans to this thread!

Thanks from me, too!  Just registered for our May 28th Onward cruise.  Only 10 people registered so far and a very quiet roll call.  Hope there are some other passengers on board with us…🙃

On 5/14/2022 at 6:38 PM, Grandma Cruising said:

tried your instructions and nothing on my page about meet & mingle