St. Thomas Private Tours

Raymok

We will be arriving in St. Thomas on the Harmony of the Seas on November 2nd. One of the couples has never visited St. Thomas and we're looking for a recent recommendation for a private tour or taxi for sight seeing and shopping (4 people). Possibly a quick stop at Megans Bay just for pictures.  TIA 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2022 at 6:12 PM, Raymok said:

We will be arriving in St. Thomas on the Harmony of the Seas on November 2nd. One of the couples has never visited St. Thomas and we're looking for a recent recommendation for a private tour or taxi for sight seeing and shopping (4 people). Possibly a quick stop at Megans Bay just for pictures.  TIA 

We've never been there, either. Is St. John's "a must"? 

Just now, Florida Glamazon said:

We've never been there, either. Is St. John's "a must"? 

PS- We aren't snorklers/divers or adventure seekers. We enjoy history and seeing sites/shopping so I am not sure of St. John's is a "must see" as my co-worker said. She basically talked all about snorkeling there.

1 minute ago, Colorado Buffalo said:

$165 pp  - they will go where you want- if you aren't into beaching they can do more historical touring 

One nice thing is there's no $$ paid upfront. Came in handy as we are supposed to be on our cruise now but kid caught Covid and had to cancel. We already booked a new cruise in July and luckily going to St Thomas and will use them July27.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Florida Glamazon said:

PS- We aren't snorklers/divers or adventure seekers. We enjoy history and seeing sites/shopping so I am not sure of St. John's is a "must see" as my co-worker said. She basically talked all about snorkeling there.

Most day visitors experience the historic sites and beautiful beaches of STT first, and head to STJ on subsequent visits. But many day visitors do make a bee-line to STJ and never actually see STT because the STJ just quieter calls to them…

The island of STJ offers a nicer shopping experience in Cruz Bay than in Charlotte Amalie, as well as gorgeous beaches, and historic tours. A great itinerary is just hopping one of the safari taxis hauling folks to Trunk or Cinnamon Bay. The driver will invite you to stay on for an hour tour of the historic north shore, then drop you at a beacjph, or back in Cruz Bay. St John Bracelet Co custom-made a Hook bracelet for my wife while we toured the island. You can also hire a private tour guide and see more of the island…

Charlotte Amalie boasts the most shops and duty-free shops of course, and there is an interesting history there, just a very busy place.

So you have two choices! ☺️

• Like 1

On 5/30/2022 at 9:35 PM, Florida Glamazon said:

Meant to include the transportation cost - 
Cost from Crown Bay is ~$51/pp (Taxi from Crown ->> Red Hook = $11, Red Hook ferry to Cruz Bay = $8.50, taxi to Trunk = $6). Taxi from Havensight/WICO is $10/pp…The island tour is ~$25/pp and includes the fare to Trunk or back to Cruz…

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/30/2022 at 10:03 PM, Colorado Buffalo said:

One nice thing is there's no $$ paid upfront. Came in handy as we are supposed to be on our cruise now but kid caught Covid and had to cancel. We already booked a new cruise in July and luckily going to St Thomas and will use them July27.

They are awesome! We used Sunfari last year when we were in St Thomas for a week and it was definitely a favorite. Riding around with Micky is like being with the mayor- he knows everybody! Such a fun time.