App & Web Set Sail Pass have Different Check-in Times???

Has anyone had your RCI App set sail pass show a different Check-in/Wellness time than the Royal Caribbean.com set sail pass?  My app shows 12pm which is what I signed up for when completing the check-in and the website set sail pass shows 2:30-6:30pm.  I called RCI and was unable to get a clear answer.  All 4 of us in my family with the same reservation number have the same situation having the two different times.  It is so odd.  I just did the check in on May 10th on the first day of check in.  Thanks for any help!

They could have an inspection for that date where they are moving everyone back.  By the way, you can always redo checkin and select a different port time if they are available.

After talking to RCI again, they said at 30 days before boarding we select a check-in time that will be different from the wellness check time that was selected 45 days before boarding.  Just so odd to see two very different times on set sail passes.  Traveling with a group and trying to sort this all out! Made copies of earlier time so we’ll see what happens. 

39 minutes ago, Kapsgirl said:

After talking to RCI again, they said at 30 days before boarding we select a check-in time that will be different from the wellness check time that was selected 45 days before boarding.  Just so odd to see two very different times on set sail passes.  Traveling with a group and trying to sort this all out! Made copies of earlier time so we’ll see what happens. 

You were able to select a wellness check time at 45 days though, right?  

I am currently not able to even do that even though I am within 45 days. 

1 hour ago, Kapsgirl said:

Do you have small unvaccinated children?

20 hours ago, jstuartys said:

You were able to select a wellness check time at 45 days though, right?  

I am currently not able to even do that even though I am within 45 days. 

Yes at 45 days before in the morning I was able to select a Wellness Check time. One member of the group said they didn’t see the option but the rest of our group was able to also.