Pools & Hot Tubs Canada/New England?

voyager70

Interesting question!! Sorry I can't help with an answer but I agree they should have the hot tubs open. I have my own tub...outdoors and winter is the best hot tubbing. nothing better than sitting in the tub wit snow falling in your head.... OK.. not MUCH better than that.

Hot tub and pool in the solarium on the Jewel will be open when you sail the NE/Canada itinerary. Solarium has a retractable roof so you are in a climate-controlled environment. The outside pool and hot tubs will also be open but it will depend on the weather as to whether or not you are comfortable using them. When we did a similar itinerary on the Enchantment last September, the outside pools and hot tubs got plenty of use. Enjoy your cruise. We will be on this ship for the 4th time when we sail her repositioning out of Boston on Halloween.:)

We were on the Enchantment last October on the route that went from Quebec to FLL. The outdoor pools were emptied until day 4 when we were finally headed toward warmer weather and calmer seas. When they finally did fill the pools it was so rough the water splashed out of the pool by about 3 feet. The solarium pool we even emptied part of the time because the water just splashed every where. I think all the hot tubs were filled, but I don't use them, so am not 100% sure.

Archived