Medallion App Update

majortom10

With reference to the recent update of the Medallion App when you do the health status questionnaire within 24 hrs of sailing they are asking you to upload a photo. Is this a photo of your vaccination/booster certificate or is of the LFT/PCR test you have to have done within 3 days of boarding.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, majortom10 said:

With reference to the recent update of the Medallion App when you do the health status questionnaire within 24 hrs of sailing they are asking you to upload a photo. Is this a photo of your vaccination/booster certificate or is of the LFT/PCR test you have to have done within 3 days of boarding.

Are you referring to under Health Documentation, or Heath Assessments?

If the Health doc's the first one says vaccine proof, the other says test results from what I see in my app. But I'm not sure how different euro app looks.

Edited by Moondogy

3 hours ago, Moondogy said:

Are you referring to under Health Documentation, or Heath Assessments?

If the Health doc's the first one says vaccine proof, the other says test results from what I see in my app. But I'm not sure how different euro app looks.

I am referring to Health Questionnaire that you have to fill in within 24 hrs of your embarkation.

7 minutes ago, majortom10 said:

I am referring to Health Questionnaire that you have to fill in within 24 hrs of your embarkation.

I haven't been lucky enough to fill that out yet, so I don't see anything there to upload, sorry.

2 minutes ago, Jadn13 said:

The App under Assesment isn’t asking for an upload of a document, at least from what I can see. (Do Apps vary by country?) 

That's what I'm wondering, I filled out the one that wants the picture of the vaccine cards, but since my cruise is still months away I can't upload a picture of the test yet. I filled out the other questions in the health assessment part, and got nothing that required uploading anything, but that could just be because we are so far out yet.

4 hours ago, Moondogy said:

That's what I'm wondering, I filled out the one that wants the picture of the vaccine cards, but since my cruise is still months away I can't upload a picture of the test yet. I filled out the other questions in the health assessment part, and got nothing that required uploading anything, but that could just be because we are so far out yet.

I leave Saturday but it’s not asking for any documents in the Assessment.

I live in the states and I’m traveling to the Caribbean it may vary but I don’t see anything

5 hours ago, Jadn13 said:

I leave Saturday but it’s not asking for any documents in the Assessment.

I live in the states and I’m traveling to the Caribbean it may vary but I don’t see anything

I'm just guessing since the OP is in UK, it must be the euro version of the app being different then the US version. Who knows what the app developers have done 🤣