NO DOCUMENTS

With 10 days before sailing we have no documents (no flights from air to sea and no luggage tags). Check in has been completed on the Vision from Spain. Have been booked over a year. This is first of a BTB . Have documents for 2nd leg. Is anyone else having this problem?

Are you saying you do not have a set sail pass available on the royal caribbean site?    

Do you have the app on your cell phone?      Does it show up there? 

Did you upload your vax cards to the app?

You do not need to print this out for your 2nd leg if staying on same ship.    

Re:   flights are you able to go on the website for the airline that A2S booked you through and print out your flight paperwork there?    If not, then you need to call A2S and ask them.

I am checked in on both cruises. when I go to the RCCL web site it shows luggage tags pending and that documents are not available. Am being told to wait until tomorrow (for several days now), have gotten travel agent involved, customer support, crown and anchor (info is limited to me because booking is with a travel agent). How do you go to an airline web site if you have no documents to tell you you have a flight?

6 minutes ago, trippintex said:

I am checked in on both cruises. when I go to the RCCL web site it shows luggage tags pending and that documents are not available. Am being told to wait until tomorrow (for several days now), have gotten travel agent involved, customer support, crown and anchor (info is limited to me because booking is with a travel agent). How do you go to an airline web site if you have no documents to tell you you have a flight?

Your TA should be able to get you answers.       when your TA booked with A2S did they send you the invoice with your booking numbers and flight details?     Your TA should have provided you with all this information.   

We are on the AOS in mid August, 2022.  We had all of our air plans booked and taken care of until Delta canceled almost all non-stops from CVG to Newark, NJ.  Last week our TA had me on the phone while she dealt with Air2Sea and worked everything out.  Within 30 minutes of the call our flights all showed up on our Delta app.  Our TA was also to leverage several recent events to get a very very reasonable upgrade to first class air.

Bill

We are in the "pending" luggage status also. We leave May 31st and don't have any docs except sailing pass......Guess backup plan is just letting porters fill out some tags for us. Been sailing since 90's and this is a first for us!!