Random questions

Sailing on the Pride in a couple weeks and it’s been a long time since my last one. I have a few silly questions. 
1. Fun Ships beer - can I order additional during my cruise, like for the next day? Or does it all need to be preordered?

2. AARP gift cards- I read these are now delivered as e-cards, how fast is the turnaround?

3. How early is the breakfast buffet open? And is coffee available 24/7? 
4. What time do they open up the rooms these days?

thanks in advance!

4. What time do they open up the rooms these days?
1:30 pm seems to be the time most ships open rooms for passengers on embarkation day.

That may vary if the ship has been delayed in returning from its previous voyage. 
Sign up for text messaging from Carnival to stay up to the minute regarding such a situation. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, erinmarie424 said:

Coffee is available 24/7 in the buffet area. It's not the best coffee, but if you're not picky, it does the job.

They put out a "continental" breakfast on the buffet around 6 a.m. The full breakfast buffet gets started at 7 a.m.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, erinmarie424 said:

Sailing on the Pride in a couple weeks and it’s been a long time since my last one. I have a few silly questions. 
1. Fun Ships beer - can I order additional during my cruise, like for the next day? Or does it all need to be preordered?

2. AARP gift cards- I read these are now delivered as e-cards, how fast is the turnaround?

4. What time do they open up the rooms these days?

thanks in advance!

2. You get the AARP cards in about 2-3min. Note you can only order 5 per month in denominations of $100 or $500 (e.g., five 100s or five 500s or five combo of 100s and 500s)

3 hours ago, erinmarie424 said:

You can order beer from room service and of course from the bars. You can get a bucket of beer from a bar if you want some extras for the room.

Edited by Cruise, J.D.
  • Like 1