Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo / Back to Back!

sid_9169

One great thing about Virgin Voyages is that you can just grab a towel whenever you need one. I'm sure that people do steal them sometimes, but I hate having to check one out, and then hope it doesn't disappear when you go to use the restroom.

PXL_20220530_184619073.jpg

• Like 8

In the Rock Star cabins they provide whole bottles of liquor, and replenish them as necessary. Well, there's a group down at the pool who brought their supply right out for everyone to enjoy. The waiter even brought them a stack of shot glasses. Of course, I can't afford a Rock Star suite, so it doesn't matter to me, but they appear to be having a pretty good time...

• Like 10

@sid_9169 I don't know if you are into this type of thing, but there is supposed to be a great possibility of an exceptional Meteor shower tonight. I would think a cruise ship would be the perfect place to get a great view. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/05/30/world/tau-herculids-meteor-shower-scn/index.html

I know it would be after your bedtime, and you've had clouds all day, but thought I'd mention it in case its something you might be interested in. 

Loving the review! Have a great dinner tonight!

• Like 2

Remember the group of people at the pool with the whole bottles of liquor? I just saw one of the guys "wash" a couple of the glasses in the pool, before refilling with ice and pouring a couple of drinks. Probably could have just spit on the rim and wiped it off, and it probably would've been cleaner...

• Haha 15

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

On my next leg, I'll be paying out of pocket for everything...

Can you get any bottles of wine or beers you can stock in your cabin for the next leg?  I would do that with Cheers with the 25% off bottles of wine, and then tell them not to open my beer.  Got a supply for my second leg when I didn't have OBC for Cheers lol.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cruisin*tigger said:

Can you get any bottles of wine or beers you can stock in your cabin for the next leg?  I would do that with Cheers with the 25% off bottles of wine, and then tell them not to open my beer.  Got a supply for my second leg when I didn't have OBC for Cheers lol.  

Any alcohol that I buy will come out of my current Bar Tab, which doesn't do me any good on the next cruise. It's too late to purchase another Bar Tab for the next one... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I just did some calculations, and I'm going to easily blow through the Bar Tab, including the hundred dollar bonus. I'm going to have to cut back on those $15 & $17 margaritas, and maybe have a few beers to stretch it out. On my next leg, I'll be paying out of pocket for everything...

Are you able to buy the Bar Tab for the next leg since the cruise hasn’t started yet?

NVM…just read the above post.

Edited by blarko
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

In the Rock Star cabins they provide whole bottles of liquor, and replenish them as necessary. Well, there's a group down at the pool who brought their supply right out for everyone to enjoy. The waiter even brought them a stack of shot glasses. Of course, I can't afford a Rock Star suite, so it doesn't matter to me, but they appear to be having a pretty good time...

Go make friends with them…..

• Like 4