Virgin Voyages - Share the Love - Sailor Loot

CruzinMermaid

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2022 at 10:16 PM, RonDuCanada said:

Have B2B cruises booked for December 2022.  Never done a B2B cruise before and we are looking forward to it.  Anyone interested??

Western Caribbean Charm.  17-23 Dec, 2022. https://virg.in/od6g
Valiant Caribbean Holidays.  23-30 Dec, 2022. https://virg.in/oduB

The Valiant Caribbean Holidays link does not work

On 5/24/2022 at 2:04 PM, CruzinMermaid said:
Thanks to a VV sailor we found out the $50 Share the Love promotion has increased to $200 for at least some voyages. If you'd like a code for any of the following voyages, let me know and I'll send you my code.

If you book the same voyage using my code, you receive an extra $200 in sailor loot - as do I.

Greek Island Glow, Resilient Lady - 10/9 - 10/16/2022
Western Caribbean, Valiant Lady - 11/13 - 11/19/2022
TA Puerto Rico to Portugal, Resilient Lady - 4/22 - 5/3/2023

sharelove.JPG

Hey Cruzin, I'm on the November 13th and I booked yesterday before I saw this. Do you want to share your info so I can try and get them to give me the discount? I can't message you so not sure how else to reach out. 

• Like 1

On 6/24/2022 at 2:25 PM, kendid said:
French Daze & Ibiza Nights
Barcelona • Marseille • Cannes • Olbia • Ibiza • Barcelona
October 9-16, 2022 (7 nights)

I am already booked on this sailing. Can I still use the code, if so what additional information is needed?

I never did get sent a code from Virgin for our 2 bookings.

I don't see them listed online in my booking, or on the app.

I called, and the agent knew nothing.

I used the online contact form asking for the referral codes and did not receive an answer, but they did send me 2 separate surveys to see if I was happy with how customer service took care of my concern.

To my knowledge, they have not taken care of anything yet.

On 7/25/2022 at 1:13 PM, CineGraphic said:

I never did get sent a code from Virgin for our 2 bookings.

I don't see them listed online in my booking, or on the app.

I called, and the agent knew nothing.

I used the online contact form asking for the referral codes and did not receive an answer, but they did send me 2 separate surveys to see if I was happy with how customer service took care of my concern.

To my knowledge, they have not taken care of anything yet.

This is how to do it from a computer (not sure process on mobile):

Go to your account.  On the Dashboard tab, scroll ALL the way down. There is a big box that says "Share the Love! Get $50. Give $50." and has 4 circles at the bottom of the box - for facebook, twitter, email and a link.  Click the red circle (see below), and it'll switch to "Link Copied" - you can then paste that link on here, send it to a friend, or whatever.

image.thumb.png.0ed3b27dffc7e28f58e06c7f64cedf6d.png

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, _tacocat_ said:

This is how to do it from a computer (not sure process on mobile):

Go to your account.  On the Dashboard tab, scroll ALL the way down. There is a big box that says "Share the Love! Get $50. Give $50." and has 4 circles at the bottom of the box - for facebook, twitter, email and a link.  Click the red circle (see below), and it'll switch to "Link Copied" - you can then paste that link on here, send it to a friend, or whatever.

image.thumb.png.0ed3b27dffc7e28f58e06c7f64cedf6d.png

Thank you so much.

Due to an ad blocking add-on on my browser, I was not seeing the small links below until I turned off the ad blocker. Here's what I was seeing:

741119005_ScreenShot2022-07-27at11_39_22AM.thumb.png.3e539bd63b713a469c2bfbc21defaf8a.png

On 7/21/2022 at 12:43 PM, WaBe said:

Hey Cruzin, I'm on the November 13th and I booked yesterday before I saw this. Do you want to share your info so I can try and get them to give me the discount? I can't message you so not sure how else to reach out. 

Hi WaBe,  I tried to message you as well. Is there something I need to do to my account to be able to message - anyone know?

Anyway, yes, it's not too late to get you (and I!) some sailor loot. We'll figure this out.