UK based pre-embarkation tests acceptable to Seabourn

CoSec

As I understand it, we are required to have evidence of a negative Covid test ( PCR or antigen (which I think is what we in the UK know as lateral  flow or rapid antigen test))  taken in the three days before embarkation ( in Italy), and that the test has to have been medically observed.  I am concerned to know what the test result evidence needs to show (apart from my name, perhaps passport number and that it was negative) in order to comply with Seabourn’s requirements.  Has anyone from the UK experience of using a UK based test provider whose documentation or certificate Seabourn has accepted. I have in mind testing companies such as XPress, Boots, et al

On 5/25/2022 at 3:51 PM, CoSec said:

As I understand it, we are required to have evidence of a negative Covid test ( PCR or antigen (which I think is what we in the UK know as lateral  flow or rapid antigen test))  taken in the three days before embarkation ( in Italy), and that the test has to have been medically observed.  I am concerned to know what the test result evidence needs to show (apart from my name, perhaps passport number and that it was negative) in order to comply with Seabourn’s requirements.  Has anyone from the UK experience of using a UK based test provider whose documentation or certificate Seabourn has accepted. I have in mind testing companies such as XPress, Boots, et al

I have used this company linked below.  They have various outlets in the UK.  It was for a fit-to-fly certificate which was requested by the US but not by Seabourn as we were tested at the cruise port before embarkation in February.

However, they were very efficient and I imagine it would be quite suitable for SB as it was a comprehensive certificate.

https://localpcr.com/

Help , please as I am confused on the Covid test requirements:

The SB website says in one place "supervised test 3 days before departure required".

Another one says "negative test if required by country for entry" and

"SB does not require anything beyond what is required by the country of departure".

We just came back from two weeks in Italy and there was no test required if fully vaccinated.

So what do we need to get on board in Italy?

Hello,  I want to understand the covid testing required by Seabourn.  Is the 15 min. antigen acceptable like the one they use to administer pier side prior to boarding?    

If so, this would make things cheaper and easier than having to take the PCR test.

I appreciate your help in clarifying.

Thank you!