Health Assessment

2 minutes ago, MountainsAndRivers said:

Got my e-mail to fill out Health Assessment today, but it continues to show not available.   Is this normal website practice for HAL?  Has anyone had issues with it, what if I can't ever fill it out?  

You will be able to fill it out at the terminal if you can't do it in advance

• Like 1

THANKS ALL - A little relief, I am sailing Sunday, so I am three days out, just got the e-mail this morning that it was available, and it is not...   I will keep trying, but won't lose sleep over it.  Looking forward to my first Alaska and first HAL cruise 🙂

Now if I can just stop stressing over my COVID test, I have been studying like crazy and better pass...

Edited by MountainsAndRivers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

3 hours ago, MountainsAndRivers said:

THANKS ALL - A little relief, I am sailing Sunday, so I am three days out, just got the e-mail this morning that it was available, and it is not...   I will keep trying, but won't lose sleep over it.  Looking forward to my first Alaska and first HAL cruise 🙂

Now if I can just stop stressing over my COVID test, I have been studying like crazy and better pass...

Waiting in line too. Should be here before midnight. 

7 hours ago, syesmar said:

Could someone share what the current questions are on HAL’s Health Assessment? Thanks!

Basically ask if you have symptoms, tested positive in the last 14 days or been around someone with COVID in the last 14 days and if you have a negative test

• Thanks 1

On 5/26/2022 at 1:33 PM, MountainsAndRivers said:

Got my e-mail to fill out Health Assessment today, but it continues to show not available.   Is this normal website practice for HAL?  Has anyone had issues with it, what if I can't ever fill it out?  

Go to check-in and go to the end where you print out your boarding pass and tags. You should see a note at the top asking you to fill in the health questionnaire. Hope this helps. But as others have seen, it can be done at the terminal.