Meet n greet/activities for 18-20 year olds?

rach1fun

25 minutes ago, cruiserbear55 said:

I am more than certain that your then 18 year old adult son will find SOMETHING to do on a ship like the Encore.

It's not about finding something to do, he is a social kid and would like to link up with kids his age to hang out with

Can you check out recent freestyle dailies to see if they show an 18-20 event? We are sailing on the Epic in July with dd 19 and recent dailies show that most nights in Bliss there is an 18-20 get together. Dd is also very social and now too old for Entourage, so I'm hoping she will meet some new friends. 

• Like 1

Great question!  I’ve asked this many times. I have a 19 year old, but he hasn’t cruised with us in a few years. When I was on the Discovery Princess earlier this month, I noticed on the daily planner that they did have a meet and greet scheduled on the first day or two on board the ship. 

• Like 1

Presently on the last night of our Cruise on POA. My daughter is 19 and this was our first cruise since she turned 18. Pre-cruise she was dreading the lack of a formal program. In practice, NCL has a very informal "meet up" in the dailies for 18-20 year olds. She went to the second one, met some other girls and hung out with them for the rest of the cruse. Worked out pretty well, she was with us more than past cruises but had some time to be with her friends too. 

• Like 2