Show Times

cruiser man

Hi Everyone,

We were wondering if there is a standard time that the evening shows are usually held.  We are trying to figure out the best time to make our advanced dinner reservations and did not want them to interrupt with dinner.  We were hoping for dinner around 7:00 or so but wanted to make sure that the late show would work well with that time.

We will be on the Caribbean Princess, Canada to New England cruise on 8/5/22.

Thanks,

Steve

38 minutes ago, cruiser man said:

Hi Everyone,

We were wondering if there is a standard time that the evening shows are usually held.  We are trying to figure out the best time to make our advanced dinner reservations and did not want them to interrupt with dinner.  We were hoping for dinner around 7:00 or so but wanted to make sure that the late show would work well with that time.

We will be on the Caribbean Princess, Canada to New England cruise on 8/5/22.

Thanks,

Steve

The Princess theaters second show usually starts anywhere from 9pm to 9:30pm. If you have a table for two for dinner, you can usually can get out of dining room  faster.

Keep in mind there are shows in the smaller venues like Explorers Lounge too,but times may conflict with your dining.

Keep in mind  you can change or try once onboard your pre arranged time to fit your schedule. You can even change between dining  rooms and tables. 

You do not have to be “ locked” into a time.

check once it gets closer to your itinerary and see if there is A Live from The Caribbean Princess thread or ask someone to post Patters when the New England itinerary starts.

Here are a few out of order for May 28 and 29, 2022

A1DA8B34-1231-43A5-B4BD-C18EB6358CE7.jpeg

FEEC46A0-346C-4867-9A18-2015687ED807.jpeg

B0417C36-807E-42B6-A05E-1804AE20D967.jpeg

ADB4C2E9-8A4E-4F07-810E-8FE2801293DD.jpeg

Edited by arizonaperson

I asked the same thing a few days ago, and someone posted photos from the Patter of the different shows.  We're going on a different itinerary though, so i can't help you, but the show times for me varied between 8:30-9:30.  Our dinner is also at 7:00, so for those night, I will need to change them to 6:30.  I want to make sure we have 2 hours to eat, use the bathroom, walk to the show, choose seats, and settle down😊

Showtimes can vary from ship to ship and even on the same ship from one segment to another.

Back in the good old days when you could select early or late traditional dining, Princess would set up your dining time approrpiately for making the shows.

With traditional dining no longer existing, it is up to you to guess what time to dine and so so months in advance of the cruise to be sure your time slot is available.

6 hours ago, boltnut55 said:

I will need to change them to 6:30.

Just be aware that 6:30 is a peak time to eat in the DR.

I don't know even if reservations will help much but you'll still make the show. 

• Like 1