Wi-fi

miky7077

Hi everyone.

I have booked a Celebrity Reflection cruise on January 2023 with my bf. We did not choose the perks (we don't drink alcohol) but I am trying to understand if with the wi-fi is included in the only-cruise fare, and if not, how much it would be for one week.  Thank you!

1 minute ago, miky7077 said:

... but I am trying to understand if with the wi-fi is included in the only-cruise fare, and if not, how much it would be for one week.  Thank you!

Cruise only means you will need to pay for the WiFi, gratuities and drinks.

You can see the WiFi options online if you check the 'Manage my booking' section...

2 minutes ago, Mark_T said:

Cruise only means you will need to pay for the WiFi, gratuities and drinks.

You can see the WiFi options online if you check the 'Manage my booking' section...

Thanks Mark. I clicked Manage my bookings before posting here. And I can see the drinking packages and the dining ones but not just for the only Wi-Fi. I will send them an email.

The cruise only fare does not included wi-fi.  I just checked my cruise planner and on my October cruise there is a sale on wi-fi.  The single device Surf plan is $16.99 per day.  The Stream plan is $29.99 per day. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mark_T said:

That's odd... you should see something like this in the 'Cruise Planner' ...

image.thumb.png.8b9ea985b019cde4e998aea83ca3b950.png

Yes, very strange. I only see the dining, drinks and excursions options. Oh, well...

14 minutes ago, miky7077 said:

Thanks Mark. I clicked Manage my bookings before posting here. And I can see the drinking packages and the dining ones but not just for the only Wi-Fi. I will send them an email.

I just checked the Cruise Planner for our upcoming cruise; although we di have AI.

The stream WiFi is usually $34.99 per person per day, but is currently on sale for $29.99 per person per day.

I have no idea of the price difference between the cruise only price and AI price, but if you will be purchasing WiFi, you might want to “run the numbers”.  AI would provide this level of WiFi, along with gratuities.  Ifnot on AI, these gratuities will be charged daily to your account or, if you choose select dining must be paid in advance.  

as you hare aware, the Classic Beverage Package is included.  While you state you don’t drink alcohol, the package also includes bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas at Cafe al Bacio.

Edited by bama4cruisin
  • Like 1

Yes run the numbers.  You may find that after you add in gratuities and wifi the drink package is minimal extra cost and a couple of waters, coffees and a soda or 2 you are breakeven.