can we use FCC for may.2023 sailing?

Preliminarily the answer is yes if it meets the 1st & 2nd para.

Here's the e-mail/announcements:

Effective June 1st, 2022, all unredeemed Future Cruise Credits will be treated as follows:

• Cruise with Confidence FCCs will no longer expire, providing your clients with endless flexibility! Though our systems will continue to require a noted expiration date, we will automatically extend this date to one in the far future – ensuring that these FCCs will never terminate.
  • Global Sailing Suspension FCCs will also offer increased flexibility! The portion of the FCC value that represents 100% of the cruise fare paid on the original reservation will no longer expire. The incremental 25% bonus value, however, will maintain the current expiration date noted on the Future Cruise Credit and will remain active until this point. Be sure to encourage your clients to redeem this portion of the FCC before the expiration date or such funds will become inactive and can no longer be used towards a future sailing.
  • All Other FCC Types remain unchanged and will continue to enforce the expiration date noted on the Future Cruise Credit.
  • Like 3

Im confused, Ive been arguing with RC because I have a FCC from my last cruise and I asked them could I apply it to my May 2023 cruise and I was told by two representatives that I could not that all FCC's have to be used for cruises with a sail date before 12/31/22. I even sent a email to guest relations and never received a reply 

12 hours ago, Tntt said:

Im confused, Ive been arguing with RC because I have a FCC from my last cruise and I asked them could I apply it to my May 2023 cruise and I was told by two representatives that I could not

Does your FCC meet the new requirements listed above?  (ie, it is a Cruise with Confidence FCC)  If so, you might want to remind them that the rules changed on 1st.  

17 hours ago, Tntt said:

Im confused, Ive been arguing with RC because I have a FCC from my last cruise and I asked them could I apply it to my May 2023 cruise and I was told by two representatives that I could not that all FCC's have to be used for cruises with a sail date before 12/31/22. I even sent a email to guest relations and never received a reply 

Policy literally just changed. 

• Like 1