How early can we leave on the last day?

kaymoz

I just found out that the tour we want to do on our disembarkation day departs almost two hours earlier than we had anticipated, so I'm worried we won't be able to leave the ship in time.  Specifically, the pick up time is 8 am at a location across town from the dock, so we'd need to disembark at about 7 am.  Will Azamara allow this?  This would be on a day following an overnight in port, FWIW. 
This will be our first experience with Azamara, and we know that on many ships passengers  must often wait for disembarkation even if they keep their bags with them.  TIA

1 hour ago, kaymoz said:

I just found out that the tour we want to do on our disembarkation day departs almost two hours earlier than we had anticipated, so I'm worried we won't be able to leave the ship in time.  Specifically, the pick up time is 8 am at a location across town from the dock, so we'd need to disembark at about 7 am.  Will Azamara allow this?  This would be on a day following an overnight in port, FWIW. 
This will be our first experience with Azamara, and we know that on many ships passengers  must often wait for disembarkation even if they keep their bags with them.  TIA

This is the key. You should be ok, but I would make sure the ship are aware by visiting Guest Relations a couple of days prior. You probably want to check it as soon as you are on the ship too, just to be sure. 

Phil 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, kaymoz said:

On our Quest cruise in April, we arrived in Barcelona the previous evening. Disembarkation instructions said passengers carrying their own bags could depart after 1 a.m.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/7/2022 at 12:35 AM, kaymoz said:

Before COVID most overnights we were told that the gangway would be open all night if that helps.  You’d still need to tell them you are disembarking! 

• Like 1