Estee Lauder and Clarins on board?

B x

Can anyone confirm if the on board stores are still carrying Estee Lauder and Clarins beauty products? They used to but this will be our first cruise since before lockdown and wondered if they have thinned down what they now sell.

Ideally would like to utilise some of the hefty OBC we have on re-stocking some items, but equally if they don't will buy duty free at Heathrow and then I'll just have to go to the jewellery store!

Many thanks in advance.

Which ship are you cruising on?

Even in normal times stock can vary between ships, at present I think this is more so. If you name the ship someone recently off or presently on board may be able to advise…

Definitely had Clarins on the Edge last month as I bought some...not sure about EL but I think I saw it too. 

I spent $500 on the products but sadly not all in one go. When I went on the last day of our cruise to use the last $200, I was told that if I spent over $200 in one transaction, I can claim the tax back.

It was very easy to do and I received 24 euros at Rome airport.

7 hours ago, chemmo said:

Which ship are you cruising on?

Even in normal times stock can vary between ships, at present I think this is more so. If you name the ship someone recently off or presently on board may be able to advise…

Reflection, next week, but you are right, some do carry far more and it does vary.