First time Viking Ocean

rollie

6 hours ago, Jim Avery said:

Duque I don't know if you are a fan of the tv show Two and A Half Men but the kid, Jake, had the perfect solution concerning this topic: "if you turn em inside out you can wear them twice as long"....😱

When I was in 1st grade, my Dad had a project taking place in Atlanta. We lived in Greenville, SC about a 2 hour drive. He needed to go check on his guys who were working on a Saturday and took me along.  Just before we headed home that afternoon it started icing/snowing/freezing raining, he called my Mom and she convinced him to not drive home as the forecast was for it to get much much worse.  We ended up being stuck in Atlanta for four nights.  The solution you mention was exactly his answer when I complained about wearing dirty underwear.  He somehow convinced me that turning it back right side out was the best thing to do on day 3…by Day 4 he just said “deal with it” 😂

Thanks for reminding me of a great memory with my Dad! 

9FCBB927-F2B6-4CC6-8AD7-D0B02846E2AE.jpeg

• Like 4

7 hours ago, duquephart said:

Of course the minimum changes of underwear system doesn't work out too well when you are stranded in Bergen & Oslo for five days. Then you go buy some "Made in Bangladesh" product at the Oslo underwear store 😊.

But then you get to walk around Oslo, which is awesome. If I had packed my favourite socks, that wouldn’t have happened. 👍