Who has sailed on Liberty recently?

Hi All,

For those that have sailed on the Liberty recently:    Final payment for me will be the end of this week for September sailing.  I know that on the Allure, we were able to make reservations for shows, dinners, etc.  Do you know if we are able to make online reservations for the shows etc on the Liberty sailing?  It's been too, too long and I have forgotten.  

Also anyone have MDR menus that they can share?

Thanks!

31 minutes ago, JanNSteH said:

Hi All,

For those that have sailed on the Liberty recently:    Final payment for me will be the end of this week for September sailing.  I know that on the Allure, we were able to make reservations for shows, dinners, etc.  Do you know if we are able to make online reservations for the shows etc on the Liberty sailing?  It's been too, too long and I have forgotten.  

Also anyone have MDR menus that they can share?

Thanks!

The menu is fleetwide, same as you had on allure. 

Liberty once onboard you could only make reservations for ice show. Dinner do you have any time? I had fixed so I knew. Anytime didnt work well from online. I tried it once and only could get a later time like 645 and after that asked for early. 

Other shows you can click and make it on your calendar but only the oce show reservations. If you just clicked for reminders it would tell you each night after that. 

Saw on the news today that two cruise lines are having staffing issues as well as supply chain issues.  Staffing issues being that work visas have since expired and the delay seems to be in getting the work visas granted by the governmental authorities.  Even though the news mentioned two cruise lines, Im sure this is worldwide.  Until this is resolved, the news said the cruise lines may be limiting the numbers of passengers on each cruise so that the staff they do have can keep up and give their passengers the service they are entitled to.  This makes sense.  For those that have cruised and us, not having sailed in two plus years, have you noticed if the ships are on limited capacity?  I cant imagine that the ships are sailing at full capacity like it was pre-pandemic.  Just wondering....

14 minutes ago, JanNSteH said:

Saw on the news today that two cruise lines are having staffing issues as well as supply chain issues.  Staffing issues being that work visas have since expired and the delay seems to be in getting the work visas granted by the governmental authorities.  Even though the news mentioned two cruise lines, Im sure this is worldwide.  Until this is resolved, the news said the cruise lines may be limiting the numbers of passengers on each cruise so that the staff they do have can keep up and give their passengers the service they are entitled to.  This makes sense.  For those that have cruised and us, not having sailed in two plus years, have you noticed if the ships are on limited capacity?  I cant imagine that the ships are sailing at full capacity like it was pre-pandemic.  Just wondering....

Most sailing out of U.S. ports are sailing rather close to full capacity.

• Like 1

Currently onboard Liberty. June 12 departure has 4,100 guests vs capacity of ~4,500.  Approx 1000 kids.  We had early Main dining but it is quite early at 5:00pm (We're by ourselves at a Deck 4 table for two & waiter said we could come later so we show up around 5:30).  We were curious about MyTime dining and were told now that they're running close to full, it is back to starting earlier (5:00pm) and Deck 3 is MyTime, along with some empty tables on Deck 4 as they become available. Enjoyable cruise with a great crew!

• Like 1