Balcony upgrade using 2nd cruise next certificate

jskinsd

Currently on the Sun but before the cruise l received an upgrade bid offer on a balcony.    Ask me on the offer would you like to use a cruise certificate.  Highlighted yes.  My offer was accepted day before cruise.  Cruise next certificate not applied.  So I will try to fix on the ship.  I have had concerns taken care of during a cruises before.  So I brought the attention to the Cruise Next manager.  She said I could not apply it with no reason.  I said but what about the promotion.  Second response flat out no.  She would not even call corporate for an explanation.  If NCl current promotion is two cruise next can be used with any balcony purchase.  Wouldn't you think I could use my second certificate when it was even offered during the upgrade offer.  Asking for options ✌️

1 hour ago, jskinsd said:

Ask me on the offer would you like to use a cruise certificate.  Highlighted yes.  My offer was accepted day before cruise.  Cruise next certificate not applied. 

I noticed on our last Upgrade Advantage bidding (on the Epic in March), there was and option to use "FCC certificates" as a payment method.  I've never known them to accept "Cruise Next" certificates for payment.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JandC_Cruising said:

I noticed on our last Upgrade Advantage bidding (on the Epic in March), there was and option to use "FCC certificates" as a payment method.  I've never known them to accept "Cruise Next" certificates for payment.

You have hit the nail on the head it's FCC not CNC.
It even says in the small print only credit cards and FCCs are valid forms of payment.

image.png.7e0f44c27ed1ef3a222e4722a88c53da.png

Edited by ziggyuk
  • Like 1